Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anticipating with a Joyful Heart

This year's Christmas is going to be a real good one. The initial plan of celebrating it in KL has been canceled. The 'Big M' wants me home since I had missed 3 long years of this festive celebration with my family. Thank God, I've been blessed with amazing people playing big roles in my life. A few of my besties had compromised with my situation and decided to return home as well. Love ya all, muchness. We'll have a memorable Christmas this year. I promise. :D

Notes to:
.:. Alvin, your Christmas will not be as bored as before. :) cuz your dear sis is back, finally! :p what do you want as a gift?
.:. KH, thanks in advance for the turkey you're buying! And also for setting up the Christmas tree in my house! :) We'll make it beautiful.
.:. Loong, thanks for agreeing to my whimsical demands, knowing you'd promised Weiwei to attend the Christmas party. More than being thankful.
.:. Weiwei, thanks for being tolerant to my requests! Am so glad that you'll be around this year to celebrate Christmas with us. Love you lots.
.:. Jen, don't know if you're reading this. But if you do and you're coming along, drop me a message. :) We've got deals, remember? :p
.:. MC, I'm so hoping you can come back and we'll have a great time together again. Those days we had sleepovers on the eve.
.:. Bern, for many years I hadn't been having you around for Christmas, I miss you lotssss!! Hope you'll have an awesome time as well.
.:. Abraham, guess you'll be in the U.S. for Christmas? That eve we spent in Pas Bill's place is still vivid in my mind. How you, MC, Jen and I ended up in the same room scaring each other with the story of CHUCKY.
.:. Evania, caroling days were the best! Applying mosquito repellent whenever we reached Mrs Soong's house. Have a great time in India.
.:. Mei Shu, your sis told that you're going to Taiwan. Awwww..... blessed Christmas to you in advance! Have fun.

7 comments:

  1. hey dajie, it's indeed my greatest honour to have u as my dajie and christmas with u around is much much better. XD
    i thank you on wei's behalf.
    ur wish is never whimsical. our gang has been apart for so long, it's time for a meet up in this christmas. hope to see u guys soon.
    with love, teepl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest friend..

    I miss the mosquitos and all the lil bro and sis. haha. What a picture of us. I miss caroling and singing 'and heaven and heaven and 'mei cher' sings. Yerrr! No caroling this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ofcuz i'll be there. =) it'll be a blast

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's eat kh's turkey together! XD
    Merry christmas in advance to you guys!
    ALVIN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loong, awww i'm so so touched! :) lol yes, finally after so long. hope to see you soon too. hugz!

    mc, hahaha mosquitos! it's incomplete without you and bern around! and didn't you adopt that 'mei cher' sings from edwin? he started it.

    jen, yeah come back soon. lotsa happening stuff awaiting you! :)

    vin, haha can ask siew siah to come, no? :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babe!! Aww...you know what, i really really miss those carolling days. We got to stay up really late with the rest of the youths. SO fun! You don't get that same warm fuzzy christmas feeling anymore nowadays!! I miss you and yes, the mosquitos and life in BP. Sadly i haven't spent christmas is BP for almost 6 years or more?? What a treat if we all got together again someday.
    Speaking of that, are u free? We should meet before Christmas! I really want to come down to Malacca or will you be coming up to KL anytime soon?? I
    am super free now. Let's do something or go somewhere if your free. I have yet to call MC & her Chris to go out one of these days...Need to catch up and get the same fuzzy feeling with you guys! :) Lots of Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bern babe. Yeahh I miss decorating the church with you! haha. I'll be in KL on Thurs. Off to Penang on Friday morning with MC and Chris. You wanna come along? Or I shall see you in KL? come over to MC's place! I'll give you a buzz when I'm there k? I've so much to tell. Haha. Missing you lots really. muaxxxx

    ReplyDelete