Sunday, December 13, 2009

Courageous attempt.

I DID THE DARNEDEST THING IN MY LIFE!!

Spending Rm360 for a cold perm cum hair treatment that retreated me back to the 60's! Alright, just kidding. My hair is so flexible now, I can style it any way I desire. The darndest thing has in fact got nothing to do with the perm. It's the FRINGE! I think I gave everyone a shock yesterday. My relatives went =O while my church members went @@. Grandma's the best! cuz she said, 'wo hen xi huan kan ni de tou fa. hen mei. hau siang ni xiao shi hou de yang zi.' and brushed my hair. Hahaha. Ok. I'll scare you before all of you scare yourselves.
...................
.............
.......
...
.


=)

3 comments:

  1. urm, it was indeed a courageous attempt. a squid trying to swallow a sheep? poor sheep who's going to end up being a sh!t. hahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. c? ive told u. this hair look better if u dont tie it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. loong, hmpphh!! :'(

    chin, haha thanks babe! i can't let it down in the hospital. dah puas diketawakan org. :(

    ReplyDelete