Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Fellowship 09'

It's been a year. Time passed at such a fast pace I could hardly pilfer a bit from it to reflect on all the ongoing events. As I began to recall, I came to realize that the gatherings we used to have in Manipal were no longer practised in Melaka. Everyone leads a life of their own here. We hardly party like how we used to. I was really excited when Stephanie suggested a small get-together for a caroling session. The many restrictions and rules we have here resulted to just a simple yet heartening evening.

With much love to Steph, Zhong, Muhin, Deb, Asha, Mogz, Sam, Patrick, Koon Ling, Dr. Xavier and not forgetting my housemates too for allowing them here!

Debbie x Asha with their sweetest smiles

Dr. Xavier was here with us.

Zhong Shuin & his Indian elephant t-shirt. I like it.

The long abandoned guitar of mine had finally been put into good use this season. It went out of tune so easily, Patrick said it was haunted by a ghost. :p

It was jolly to have this fellowship. thanks Steph for organizing. I miss the caroling days in Manipal whereby a big bunch of us would go around, singing from one house to another. That was awesome!

Mom baked a cake for everyone. I hope it suited their delights.

ME x Debbie in Santa's hats.

Last but not least, FELIZ NAVIDAD to all!!

Here's a video of us doing 'Deck the Halls'!

1 comment:

  1. alaa.. takde button "like" ehehe

    MERRY CHRISTMAS wendy!!

    ReplyDelete