Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post-call Christmas Dine-out

20th December 2011

Had a fantabulous advanced Christmas dine-out with Aliyaa and Zakaria @ Landmark Hotel since we were all too free that night. Not to mention free actually cuz I had a rocky call the previous night, where I had alternating delivery and admission to attend to. Wheewww~ and to my motion fatigue, I could hardly keep myself awake the following day.

Anyways, it was cool to hang out with Aliyaa and Zac. Like a getting-to-know-one-another session and certainly, I'm much happier now with work. At least, I don't feel so foreign in the hospital and also among my colleagues when I know I'm not at all an introvert. Pardon me, I'm always this slow in adapting to changes. Well, everything is going fine at the moment and I'm enjoying the company of my colleagues be it at work or after work.

Hello, meet my colleagues. Aliyaa and Zakaria.
It was a feast, so we had to eat this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment