Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Came Early

Hello! It's Christmas time again! A season that was and is still filled with parties and gathering. I can't be more grateful to have a bunch of crazy buddies whom I grew up with since primary school. I don't remember the last time I celebrated Christmas with them cuz it'd been such a long while since I last stayed in BP for this celebration. So, our usual hangout place @ Erin's crib where she invited a troupe of carolers to spice up our night with a joyous carols. Nothing beats chilling out amongst the busy work load I'm having and definitely worth staying up till 2 in the morning when I was on-call the following day. And even more awesome, the party continued the day after when I was on a post-call mood. Totally zombified with only 8 hours of sleep in 3 days, yet I wished time would freeze and never trickle.

Awwww... see those cute lil' angels.
Our second round of night together... and the party continued. Erin made us super yummilicious nachos and penne pasta with gigantic prawns. I can't stop craving for more of such perfect combination! :D and momma's Hokkaido cupcake.
Can't wait for my 3-days break to come!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment