Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012!

*BOOM!!!*********

A toast to the memorable 2011 for another year has come to past and ushering a big welcome to 2012! Proudly will I say, 2011 was a year where I'd learned to be strong from every downfall that had dropped me to the lowest point of life. I pulled through every experience, by God's grace. Alright. Forget about those nostalgic seasons. I had my own felicitous times as well but I won't brag much about them cuz I've had all of them recorded in this virtual journal of mine.

I ushered the coming of 2012 with Gary this year. We were both on our evening shifts and decided to make the night happening after work, despite us knowing that the following day was our day oncall. Yes, on 1st of Jan! Well, I haven't sorted out my new year's resolution. Suppose I'm not that ambitious after all but I will come up with a list of things I wanna fulfill this year soon. May 2012 brings better tidings, great joy and love all year through.


The week where we had two oncalls to pull through. I need more sleep!
See what has work done to us? 24 year-old Wendy vs. 25 year-old Gary. Playing with clapper, blowout and blowing horn.
Happy Nuya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment