Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Part of a fool

Christmas is just around the corner! It's a season I ought be excited about like I always do, but I'm feeling rather apathy this year though we're just two weeks near Christmas! Maybe it's due to work, or maybe.. God knows what. There's always a part of the past that keeps trailing my memories no matter how hard I try to dismiss it from my frontal lobe. Funny how I really wished to watch the meteor shower with him and funny how I remember every detail of our conversation. Funny how I thought about him every time I hear Miranda Cosgrove's voice on the stereo. Well, someday all of these have to go... And yeah, time to push myself into a Christmassy mood again! :D This year with an extra member! So, my life's all about work and Shannon now... How lovely! Thank God for her.

Disturbing sleepy Shannon after work. Love from beloved yiyi~

No comments:

Post a Comment