Thursday, October 27, 2011

Road Trip Up-North (Langkawi)

11/10/2011 - 2 days 1 night Langkawi trip. Alright. So that was my first time there. >.< We had our own sweet time doing things we like at our own sweet pace.

Tornglei's multipurpose colorful pareo
Spot me!
My pms was so bad a couple of days before this and Tornglei was jokingly saying the menses will come after getting hit by the waves. True enough of what she said. -_-

Soo was our photographer!!
Loving this picture cuz we're at the far end of the shot!
Mermaid!
Mirror gazing compulsion
Pareo for the night
Dinner time
My fav earl grey~
Threesome!
Strolling down the street after dinner.
Pray pray pray!
This is why I love traveling with them! No restrictions at all! All of us had our own version of vainness!
Sexayy attempt phailed as always!! Sobsob.. Proven I'm not born with this!
Good morning! It's a brand new day!
Visiting paddy field
Hello scarecrow!! Why you so cute??
Keston's parents brought us on an educational excursion to the 'Tau sar piah' factory and bought us boxes of biscuits!
The end of all the fun was nothing but missing everything that we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment