Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Road Trip Up-North (Ipoh)

8/10/11, Saturday - Our first stop was Ipoh! The countless number of times I was in Ipoh this year but who's gonna say no to all the good food there? I can never get enough! Bunked in at my aunt's place for the night, had the all time famous chicken and beansprout for dinner and dimsum for breakfast the following morning. I'm close to becoming a tour guide in that town after so many visits, like I know the roads from Bercham to town and a few other places. Nothing much we did cuz we were there for barely a day and we headed to Penang on Sunday morning.
One of our daily routine. Thank God for curler. ^.^ Thought of perming my hair with some waves. Now, I think curler does a better job.
Morning~ no, not a bad hair day! Those strands of hair just happened to go the wrong direction. It was an awesome day indeed!
NomNomNom. I have not mustered enough courage to weigh myself yet after the trip. Am pretty sure the scale will go round and round if I were to stand on the weigher at present. ))):

No comments:

Post a Comment