Friday, October 7, 2011

Bangkok Day 1

An adventurous 4 days 3 nights trip to Bangkok after Seoul with Michelle, Chernlin, Jiahong and Kiran was so exciting cum tiring at the same time. We booked our tickets a month before despite the fear of failing exam. Thank God all of us made it through at a close shave. :D Our trip to Bangkok was all about shopping, going for massage, eating and watching all sorts of shows available. Best of all was shopping! when everything there is omg sooo freaking cheappppp I'm gonna die!! I'm gonna stop buying clothes here, no joke. >.< With less than Rm150, I could buy a dozen of dresses there! Seriously, I should consider doing a blogshop huh?? :D
With Chernlin @ Suvarnabhumi Airport
Dinner at Cabbages and Condoms! :D
Food there didn't taste as good as those we had by the roadside. First meal in Bangkok was such a disappointment!
All the decorations there are made of condoms!
Sawadeekap!
The condom family! Papa, mama, gege and meimei condoms.
Calypso (lady boy show) @ Asia Hotel for 1200 baht entrance fee, per person.
Miss Lady Boy. Gawd. They're just too pretty.
Grasshopper!! We saw a vendor selling these insects and were curiously looking at them when a Caucasian turned around and offered us her pack of grasshoppers. She was describing to us how good it tasted. Jh, Kiran and I took one each and when I was bout to eat it, I saw its eyes staring right at me!! Freaked me out in the end. Ok, I ate its tiny legs though.. XD

Our last activity for the day was the Ping-pong show at a very dodgy area in Patpong, where we payed 500 Baht for that mediocre show that got us all traumatized. >.< Anyway, there weren't many pictures taken during the trip cuz we were all too occupied with our tight schedule. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment