Wednesday, May 11, 2011

No Strangers

So, anyone who's watched the short movie, Strangers Again, would assent with Josh's narration about the different stages of a relationship. It's not exactly a benchmark every couple will go through. It's more like the different choices of routes one choose to live with and how every problem is rectified from its root. Living in the stage of honeymoon and being comfortable all the time is not often possible, but not impossible. It requires every positive value to remain at these two stages.

I'm really glad to have someone as such in my life at this juncture. It's all about him who made me the princess of a fairytale that I never thought could have happened, yet it happened. And again, it's all about him who has given me his word of promise and brought it true to reality. I'd certainly wish for the best though I can't predict the distance where we can run. We started off as strangers. However, as strangers I hope we will not end up with because he's the one whom I've ever thought of having a future with.

No comments:

Post a Comment