Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I get older, I will be stronger!

These little black clouds,
They hover around me.
They rain so hard,
Thunder sounds.
Will a good samaritan,
Please, take them away.
I don't want to think about it,
Not anymore
When it's time to go,
I should wave,
Goodbye, dark clouds!
And grow older,
Hopefully wiser.
Welcoming,
new white fluffy clouds!
-w- 

If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with - Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. good thing I'm white....bahaha. Very long din see you liao wor. Exam want to finish liao or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha but someone else's bai ma wang zi liao wor. Exam starting next week. Feel so dead and exhausted dy ler. If you dont see me within a month's time means I'm gone completely. T.T Are you coming back to malacca this week? I feel like eating cendol and keuh chap again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *nods* haha but i think you miss me more. next month, bbq + alcohol party @ if i pass exam.

    ReplyDelete