Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nerdy Mode?

Never knew study break can be such a bore, no joke. Day in day out, I see only books but major credit hour goes to Facebook. -___- And why is it that I'm addicted to Baking Life now? Oh well, I'm not quite a gamer as you know and the fact that I play boring games like Happy Farm, Bejeweled, Solitaire, Super Mario, Maple Story? Sigh, I hadn't had productive days since start. So, screw it screw it!!

Sorry for ranting. I deserve the guilt for progressing slow and I feel stressed out. Just a little update. Daddy's god-daughters celebrated his birthday last Saturday. My king is turning 53 tomorrow!
Just 2 pictures cuz yours truly accidentally reformatted the memory card while transferring the pictures.

Met up with Chuan Bee darling yesterday and had a good catch up. I miss you already, Beeee! Enjoy your Penang trip!! Lovesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment