Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hari Raya Open House 2010

A late greetings of Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslim friends! Wishes extended that all of you will have a great year ahead! (:

The student council is so kind to have a Hari Raya Open House in the campus. And yet another feast it was.
They look like the color of my M&N-inspired nails now! Haha. I shall show you what they are sometime later.

Alia, Chin, Anis
Mr. Anand, My former Microbiology lecturer in Manipal, also my church member from Bread of Life. It a disgrace when Mr. Anand noticed me but I didn't see him. >.< Both he and his wife took good care of me back then.
Joon Keat, Jun Mun and the lady in the middle, I don't know her name. >.<
Caught red-handed. Soo, your bf at his second round with so many satays!
Mr. Ganesh Kamath. My mentor in Manipal for a few weeks before I left for good. I had about 6 mentors back then. The story behind that was, whoever was mentoring me that time ended up leaving MMMC. -__- So I had to keep changing. I should be a record holder for this.
Glenn, partner in crime for proxy every Tuesday.
Lingesh, me, Karthik
Ismail, our MMMC idol. Haha

20 minutes spent on this post. Ok, back to serious business. STARRRDEEEE!! T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment