Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seventh Heaven

Courtesy from Alicia. A beautiful masterwork.
The Seventh Heaven

I could not recall how this name was adapted. We were in our fifth form then. A vague picture was we were drafting a dream house for 7 one fine day. Home more like it. There were magic carpets, a round dining table, a row of daytonas, wardrobes etc etc. Like every other bunch of sweet young innocent school-going teenagers you see nowadays. We were way rebellious then. I'm serious. Truancy was almost inevitable that time. We were famous! Famous for being the school-rules breakers. We didn't like doing homework. We copied! Those were the days when I silently allow myself to reminiscense. I missed them.

We're all grown-ups now. Not really old but old enough to fit ourselves into the realms of society. We walk different paths. We are all apart now. But what holds us together is this little bond called 'friendship'. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment