Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Something juicy

Things get peculiarly changed as we age. When I was still in my secondary education, the command I got from my parents was 'NO DATING!' Alright. I was well behaved that time and of course, studies became my first priority though I wished I had a chance to try out that time. Now I got slightly older, parents are constantly worrying about the state of my love life still. But this time, their worries lead them to a question. 'When is it that we're going to see you in a relationship?' They are getting too worried for me.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the cause of the problem. I just lack the interest though there were many eligible ones in line. Probably still making a comparison between them and the past. All along I've been in search of the answer what kinda guy actually suits me. Oh, it's more like what sorta guy I'm vaguely attracted to. While I'm a romantic at heart, am certainly impinged by gentlemen, no doubt about this. But what's more? I came to an answer when I sorted out those whom I had a brief admiration on. Pure admiration and nothing cheesy in between. But I do pay double attention to their talents somehow. =)

Was texting mom about it this evening when she was telling me her concerns again. Now that my parents' worries are my concerns. My closest buddies would have known about those matchmaking sessions my aunt planned for me. Anyway, here's a part of our conversations. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment