Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Weight Issue

Of the recent comments I've gotten. The current weight issue. I've been hearing the same thing over and over again from everyone I meet. Now I get really sick of answering this question. 'Why are you sooo skinny??!' Frankly, I do not know the answer and to clarify the doubts, I'm NOT at all on a diet plan. Everyone who has been dining with me knows the amount I consume. So, yeah I better not say anything.

"... slim-turning to Standard 3-type of wendy-thinness figure..." as quoted by Bern on her recent blog entry.
"...when in primary skool tat time..i rmb her..coz she was reli reli skinny and had a big head.." as quoted by Bern again many years back on Friendster.

Bern oh Bern... do I really have that big head and small body. Made me sound like that big-head-boy fanning the lion at the Lion dance show. Shucx

My BMI actually falls within the normal range. So I guess I should be defending myself now. Not any chance of reverting back to my Standard 3 figure cuz my body is in the right proportion to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment