Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ringing Wedding Bells

Attended my uncle's wedding dinner last weekend which I thought was nice to have another new member in the family. Since I'm not really close with my paternal side of the extended family, bro and I were pretty bored stiff during the dinner. Well, it's simply how typical all my relatives throw me the same questions every time we meet. I don't know why, but I did felt fake while trying to present a self which is so not me that night. Excluding the fact that I dislike answering the questions over and over again.

Mom insisted to capture a family picture before we left for the dinner. It was actually my idea. <3I'd gotten myself a fringe that day which I pretty much hate it as a result. I wonder why I even had the guts to trim my fringe this short. It was an urge when I kept asking the hairdresser to cut it shorter and shorter. Mom was asking at me in disbelieve tone, 'You really want it so short mer?' The dumbo answered, 'Of course! I want a change!' Now that I regret it so much. =((( How do I make my hair grow fast??
Gulped down a glass of wine and was seriously flushing half an hour later. Lil bro thought I was drunk and kept giggling non stop till he brought out the camera and captured this! I'm not at all tipsy, ok? Sux in this picture though.

My lil cousin, Sze Ning, whom everyone was commenting how well she resembled the me when I was young. I think she's much cuter, seriously. Then also with her 1 month old baby brother.

By the way, here's a picture with the wedding couple. The gentleman and lady(other than me) in white. It's a simple wedding dinner, so they don't have their suits and gowns on. Was telling mom I don't want a typical chinese wedding in future. A beautiful church wedding and a garden style buffet will do. *still dreaming of the Disneyland wedding*

And a final capture with my cousins, Celest and Zuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment