Friday, April 10, 2009

Where I live...

I'd promised to show you guys my new room. Since it's Friday and I'm kinda free, here it is! It's Good Friday and I thought I should be home. Unfortunately, I have an hour of Basic Science Review class tomorrow morning at 9. So I had to forgo the thought. Anyway, back to the room. Well, it's a room I absolutely love with non sophisticated furnitures and larger spaces to accommodate my family and friends if they are here to visit. This room is slightly bigger than that at home.Kindly pardon the untidiness. I've just unpacked the cargo boxes, so have yet to arrange my things. Right, I'll tell you my favorites.

#1. (some of you might find it pretty familiar, huh? except for boney which is not visible anymore) Yes, the bed and mattress are brought here from home. Had decided to get a bigger one at home. I could fall back on this all day long, seriously cuz it's simply too comfy.

#2. From Ikea and totally economical. Metal-clothe-hanging-bar(Rm44 each), 5 tier organizer(Rm35) and laundry basket(Rm8). Friends came and said, 'That's all your clothes?'. 'Oh yeah!' I replied. Lol since I have to pretty much stick to a formal attire now, this amount of clothes should be sufficient to last me for a week. There will be a Monday to Saturday uniform. :p Ain't it cool? Haha, just kidding. My clothes had just arrived from India, waiting to be washed. I'll probable need two more metal bars.

#3. This is the so called 'cozy corner' of the room where I can sit on the couch and study 'romantically' or sipping tea or rest with a spotlight drawn from above. Oppz! Picture of the spotlight is below.

#4. The rack I'm certainly most proud of! It's definitely the most expensive thing in this room. If a thief has to steal this thing, there goes all my properties. Profoundly yakking about the books, the most costly property of mine. My fortune and knowledge are all there. Anyway, this shelf from Ikea costs me only Rm55. That's a real bargain. Oh, and that's the spotlight I was referring to a while ago.

#5. The study cum laptop table. It is anyhow very simple and yeah, just right for me. Brought it from home as well before mom has intended to discard it. =)

That's all about my room. Blessed Good Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment