Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

24th December 2011

I never knew that a stretch of 3 days break can be such a treasure till I started working. Give me a day off now, I'm already contented. I went for a scrumptious Korean breakfast with Dr. Sum at Ampang cuz I just can't stop loving the pungent smell of kimchi. Okay, kidding. It was actually Sum's idea to go Korean and dining with Wendy is equivalent to a supernumerary spread of food on table. Says whom it's alot?? We even went for dessert at Snowflake after the fulfilling meal. Holla! I promise I'll refrain myself from eating the next two weeks.
Yummmmmmyummmmm dessert @ Snowflake
@Mid Valley

Returned home and went for a countdown with Mei Cher and Aikumunn @ Papazi and we were lucky enough to win a hamper that night. Revisited that place again on New Year eve to try my luck, but obviously, not so this time.
Delighted with the clapper!
Lucky draw: Aikmunn won a hamper!
Papazi and their treats.
Love from Meicher and Wendy

1 comment:

  1. wohoo...time flies! omg....
    have to catch up lah. im coming back in 2 weeks time! meet up!!

    ReplyDelete