Monday, November 21, 2011

Off-tag!

The happiest news I received this week was when my boss had allowed me to off tag earlier than I expected. It's supposed to due this coming Thursday but she was so kind to let me go on Saturday. Oh well, I was so worried initially that I would have to go on extra days since she extended a few people before me and boy was I exhausted already after one and half week. I could literally feel my concentration deteriorating as the days go by. Thank God, I'm joining the shift system tomorrow! 

Work has been otherwise good besides the lifeless life I'm living now. My bosses are nice people and I have yet to hear them raise their voices. Most of the time, I was lost in the sea of faces of so many babies, I'm having trouble recognizing them. I can no longer empathize their cries and be perturbed every time I take an attempt to gain I.V. access cuz at the end of the day, I just wanna complete my work.

10.45pm - One of those rare breaks we got to sit down while waiting for big boss to come for night round and we waited till 11.15pm. She was surprised to see me still around at that hour and told me to go back! I guess that was why she let me go off-tag so soon :D Pretty nice lady huh! :D
I got a day off today! Had a pretty good sleep last night after some post tagging beer with Erin, Michele and Juliet and I was in a drowsy state for the whole day! Time to go to sleep! Had just returned from a karaoke session with Michele and Ah Ben. :D Nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment