Sunday, July 26, 2009

So far so good.

Had a great weekend at home. It's the home I'm proud to be in, the home that groomed me to be whom I am today. Thanks to MMMC's annual convocation, Friday was a half day for us. Caught an early bus and I left for home earlier than usual. Just how rarely I got this kind of opportunity. Anyways, this weekend was somehow rejuvenating since I had enough rest at home.

Checklists.

1. A good talk and reunion with my parents.
2. Shopping with mom and dad, grandaunt and Naomi.
3. Bought a pair of sandals I adored.
4. Spent a night with grandma as she was sick.
5. Accompanied my aunts for shopping and hunting a cellphone for grandma.
6. Watched a crappy movie with bro at home. So called the 'Nightmare Detective'.
7. Attended church, met up with Aik Munn and Mei Cher and had a real good catch-up.
8. Followed Khai Hong back to Melaka while we shared lots of personal stuff all through the journey and dining at KFC.

Wow wow. How I loved being pampered like a princess the moment I reached home, unlike the feeling of being independent whenever I'm back here in college. *sulks*

I happened to read through a note written by a friend on facebook a while ago, entitled 'Luahan'. It somehow brought me to my senses indirectly, but not being in the same position as the author of the note. At times like these, I realized how much I cling on to God only in times of troubles and fears. The guilt for not being a true daughter of God while everyone has been constantly reminding you of God's faithfulness especially from my family and a couple of friends. I have to admit I lose momentum very easily and succumb to temptations even faster than I realize I should not. It's hard, really hard to keep up a proper pace.

Sigh, I really don't know what I am ranting now. Just feel like ranting and ranting and ranting non stop.

p/s:
MeiCher babe, thanks for saving my 'life' this afternoon. You know what I meant. Really glad you stopped me in time and dragged me out of my doom. Thanks for always being there for me when I needed someone. I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!! *big hug*

AikMunn, it's nice to catch-up with you again after some time. Hope to see you again before you return to AIMST. I know you'll catch me to tell my story next time after hearing so much about yours. All the best dude.

KhaiHong, thanks too for the talk knowing my feelings well before I said a thing. I'm feeling much better after your words. And of course, you pulled me away like how MC did. =) hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment