Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parts and parcels of life

The weather has been pretty chilling these few days. The brief rain pours especially in the mornings made me snuggle back under the comforter when the alarm rang. I had reluctantly succumbed to my duties and responsibilities for the day such that I need to be a good student. There were times like this I wished I had the freedom to play truancy. If only I was given the allowance to sleep through the day, it would be the best reward. *sighs* I'm getting old. Hence all these non sensible whinings and rantings. Or too much of psychiatry over the past 2 weeks ain't helping me to get better.

It's been a while since I last blogged on feelings, as in personal feelings and conflicts. But well, it's not to wise to share about such stuff publicly where reputation is to be concerned. Anyway, life has been good. Meeting and catching up with old friends somehow made my journey interesting again. On the other hand, I'm losing track with some close buddies from the batch especially Soo, Sing Cher and Phang. All of us have our own lives going on in separate ways since we returned to Malaysia. My attention has channeled more towards those groups of people since my childhood days or matriculation or my group mates of the same posting or the seniors.

p/s: Soo, SC, Phang. If you guys are reading this, we'll catch up more k? =)

Ok, I think I'm sounding really emo. Crap. It's time to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment