Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cuppa cuppucino?


My guess that most of you do not have any idea about 'I am allergy to coffee'. Yes, it's COFFEE! I had bouts of severe gastric pain every time I take coffee. Just a few sips of coffee, I get all hyped up. Insomnia, palpitation, euphoria. Pun not intended. If you have noticed by now, I don't order coffee when I go out for drinks. Not even at the famous chain-outlets like Starbucks nor Coffee Bean.

Anyways, I had a pretty carefree day. Shamefully admit that I skipped morning class today! Woke up at 10am and was lazing around till 2pm, I went for ENT lecture for an hour, got home and continued to be a slacker. Then I remembered the packet of instant cuppucino given by my friend was still somewhere within my 'food-box'. So, I decided to make my evening feel really good. Got the water boiled and tadaa, the aroma made me drooled instantly when I started stirring my drink. One of the feel good times I had. Sipping a cup of good coffee while tuning to the voice of Ne-yo, Priscilla Ahn, Colbie Caillat, Marie Digby and KT Tunstall and reading for my viva tomorrow was true enough, very relaxing. This scenario would have been better if I had replaced the textbook with a novel! LOL.

I'm still waiting for the post-coffee-effect to come. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment