Friday, March 15, 2013

Ambition?

I have an extended holiday, another week of medical leave, which makes it a total 3 weeks break! Wow! I hadn't been working for 3 long weeks! I wake up each day feeling different and there were moments I got so bored, I wished to go back to work. Pronto! Perhaps a good reason for me to keep holding on to my job. No pun intended. I've been living a rather purposeless life since a year ago. I can't decide for myself what I really want. While I'm often being asked about my preference, I woukd usually reply with that perfunctory statement - "I want to be a chronic MO." It wasn't long before this, I start getting bothered about what I'll like to become. It's like a major issue for me, good enough to give me sleepless nights just thinking about what's best. I still do not have an exact answer, but well, let nature takes its course! The fact is, no one can see beyond the horizon of their own lives isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment