Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Adapted

I left this blog unattended for more than a month without realizing. Time flies indeed. So just a quick update. Tomorrow's my last day in Paediatrics. Four months into a hectic working life hasn't been easy. It ended up not becoming a challenge but rather a chore I had to force myself to do daily. I pulled through anyhow, thank God. And what turns out to be most rewarding after these four months of frequent rants was the day I met my boss before leaving the department. In fact one of the most encouraging appraisals I'd ever heard just when I thought my life was too robotic. Well, it's no longer routine as somewhere along the way, I started enjoying whatever I was doing. Work became all well and good when I began making more friends, getting familiar with the environment and meeting someone who changed my life, totally. I had the best of all experiences I'd ever wanted. Because we have so much in common, sometimes I can't help but think that when God made me, He must have been thinking about you. (:

1 comment: