Thursday, September 8, 2011

Uptown Girls for a Night

Indeed, good life comes when we live everyday like this. To think about nothing but splurging money extravagantly. To brood over nothing but laughter that fills the gloom of the day. Sadly, gravity draws us back to reality and we only get to live a night as an uptown girl. I had the best Saturday than I could ever imagine during my study break when everyone were busy armoring themselves for next week's battle. I wouldn't say I'm prepared like everybody else, yet I'm glad to have found these two friends who made me smile while we brave through the odds of winning. Group discussions had never been this fun filled and tensionless. It's gonna be over real soon and hopefully a good ending for all of us too.

When I'm through accepting limits, it'll be time to trust my instincts. It'll be time to defy gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity and you won't bring me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment