Friday, March 27, 2009

New life

Semester XI, the day I begin the next phase of my studies in Malaysia has finally arrived. I'd been waiting eagerly for this day to come and now, I'm enjoying the comforts of being back in my native land, speaking the languages I'm most comfortable with and stuffing myself with delicious meal. Nothing luxury but definitely appetizing. Having said that, am now living in a house with 4 other people. It's a nice house to me, in fact. Shall upload some pictures when I'm done with some final touch up to my room.

There is yet another week of orientation after one is down. And yup, since the college has a beautiful sport's complex, it drives my interest to do more sports this semester. Went to shed off some fat(crap) at the sauna 2 days back with Koon Ling(housemate). It was.... uh huh....!! Wonderful! Felt really good after the session.

Anyways, this semester hasn't sounded as free as I heard. I've got a pretty hectic schedule which requires me to reach the college before 7.30am daily. Sigh. Worst of all is when am stuck with 4 hours of LAN class per week. Seriously, I have no idea how much patriotic imma be at the end of 1 year. Ok. Enough of rants. Talk about ward work. It has never been this fun being able to communicate with the patients without language barrier!! Oh well, something which I really enjoy. Probably knowing I'd chosen the right path and yups, gotta work even harder this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment