Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bangalore's Craze

Spent half a day at Bangalore before returning to Malaysia and it was absolutely fun! Shopping around with 2 guys was... uh uhh... pretty kewl. To my humble surprise, they actually shopped more than I did! Arrived on train, checked in to the hotel and hence began our final escapade in India. Breakfast was at this international pasta shop along MG Road, so called the Pascucci. Pascucci is a shop that serves really nice coffee and drinks and many more favorable pastas. Had to camwhore while we hungrily waited for the food to come.



# Pascucci <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXmwM_18yf9bbOO-6L3K1_NiLRvN-awQ0HwYuK51STokhYf3uUrsYBEzy7EuoEQebqY1LHemuMJQtqI4IC9ufk76xRzKEYbv7K-ux-i6BfTw8EZjXl18goG02Jn6VW3RepPDp6GccDUg/s1600-h/DSC02819.JPG"># Mirrored ceiling



# Promoting Pascucci



Did some shopping before our next stop, the Hard Rock Cafe! Since everyone was recommending and making pleasant remarks about it, we decided to have a try. Such a satisfying meal I had and oh how I loved the interior deco right there! Spent a fortune there as well, since yeah, yours truly could eat ALOT! If only I could afford to munch it this way daily, I'm sure to like India pretty lots. Well, I'm back in Malaysia for good after all. So no rants.



# That's a prototype 1964 copper colored guitar created and played by Steve Steven of the Billy Idol Band. Was captivated by its beauty.



# The many more guitars behind me.



# Foodie. Grilled chicken



# Chin Eu breezing around with his Bacardi



# Phang was trying to figure out a way to big-bite his 10 Oz burger



# Stab YOU!!



And that's all about my last time in Bangalore. I may not be back till forever. See you! Muakx.

No comments:

Post a Comment