Friday, February 26, 2016

Pre Wedding Photoshoot

Gary and I did our prewedding photoshoot session with Monokara, a local studio located in Batu Pahat about a year ago. Hunting for an affordable yet skillful photographer wasn't at all easy. We'd browsed online and visited several studios door to door before deciding on Monokara, and we were pleased with their service and end product. The shooting session was indeed tiring but we had fun cuz the photographer and his team guided us through the whole process professionally. We had a total of 5 different styles (4 gowns/suits + 1 casual wear). Here are some photos we'd chosen.

Style-1
Picking this dress was absolutely impromptu and last-minute on the day of photoshoot. Earlier on I picked a white dress with cheongsam neckline but my stylist suggested this instead. I wouldn't say it fitted me well as I literally had to squeeze myself into this dress and no pun intended, I could hardly sit straight up wearing this. 


Style-2
Chose the same veil for our wedding day!


Style-3
We went to a nearby village for our outdoor shooting and big teddy was the first soft toy Gary'd gotten me. 

Style-4
Taken outside someone else's house who has such kinda brick walls and an abandoned wooden house. Who would have thought that these spots could be great for picture? 


Style-5
Absolutely love this dress. We chose this dress for a Christmassy picture but we couldn't get a better backdrop, so we ended up with some fun filled pictures. 


Lastly, my mom was there to help us carry our stuff. Thanks mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment