Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jan and Feb

I get some time to blog now cuz I'm doing locum at a clinic with very few patients. Just to pass time else I'm too jobless.

I like what I'm doing now. My job. I have a bunch of wonderful colleagues whom I'm comfortable working with. They're helpful and not selfish basically. Working environment is quite stress free unless when I'm oncall or get stuck with severe dengue. Wait, it's still as busy as before but when everyone does things together, it becomes fun. So yeah, I'm thankful to be here. 

A quick summary of all that has happened in Jan and Feb. This post will be loaded with pictures, so bear with me.

In early Jan was Jasmine and Ron's wed. Congratz to the lovely couple. It was indeed a beautiful wedding. Jasmine was looking really gorgeous that day. One of the loveliest wedding I'd ever attended. 

In mid Jan, I celebrated my birthday with Le familia. Mine and Gary's. Papa, mama and didi came all the way to Segamat to surprise me. Then it was a simple dine out in Kluang with Eilyn, Heng, aunt Yvonne, uncle Douglas and the children. Thank you everyone for the many lovely gifts. I'm a year older. So old that I lost count of my age. I face this problem since 2 years ago. I can't differentiate whether I'm 26? Or 27? Haha 

Then came CNY. A time of meeting up with relatives and friends. Gary and myself took a long leave to rest. Joke of the year was we went back to work a day earlier only to realize we were still on leave. -.-

Next in Early feb, the dept had an outing to A'Famosa. We rented a villa there. Played at the waterworld and drove all the way to Alai for seafood. It was tiring as I was postcall that day and the following day, Gary and I had to rush back cuz he was oncall. We enjoyed ourselves nevertheless. This is the group of awesome people whom I've been talking about.

Mid Feb was Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year. Well, the bf and I celebrated ours with his family. Yeah, after 2 years of courtship, we aren't that fond of dating time with just the two of us since we've been seeing each other daily now. We made a trip to USS again! I promised Valerie to bring her there a couple of months ago if she does well in her exams. And yeah, she did it! It became a one-day family trip to USS in the end. We had so much fun and with proper planning this time, we completed all the rides and shows in a day. 

Time to slog hard and earn back some money after so many happening weekends. Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment