Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Flashbacks

Taking some time to clean up the datas from my dear old faithful laptop when I started browsing through some really old chat history with some friends via Adium. As a result, it got me all nostalgic with flashbacks creeping in from year 2010. A phase of life where I met new people who had impacted my life in a way or other. My social circle has been pretty much confined to only a few close friends and my family since I was back in BP. I don't know if this is a healthy practice, but yeah it gives me the urge to meet those people who'd contributed at least some thing to my life just for a word of appreciation. (: I had only managed to delete half of the conversations saved throughout the year. There were some which I'd decided to keep cuz they're worth to be bookmarked and to be read again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment